7.2.07

Shaker

On one night of recent weekends, when leaving our friends' place in London, 195 and I were hungry for late night snack. So we stopped at popular pizza place that open late into night for those people who's coming out of bars/clubs that's closing up for the night. I never really looked at the name of this pizza place but the pizzas were so good and cheap.

We each got two delicious, mouth-watering slices, then went straight to shakers to add on more flavors. I picked up a shaker with white stuffs in it and put on a generous amount of it as parmesan was sometimes hard to get out of shaker. Soon as I put it down to get to hot peppers flakes shaker, 195 asked what previous shaker was. Parmesan, I mouthed, and he look kind of mystified and double looked at it. He commented that it was actually salt.

I could not believe him as there was only two shakers there and in every places I know, they were always consist of parmesan and hot peppers. I looked and just had to taste a dash it to believe my eyes and it was SALT! Nevertheless, I still ate my piece, little salty but I was not about to waste it :P

Beware of shakers, look then shake :D


5 comments:

Buzzair said...

lol, that's funny. Where is that place located? I might know the name of it.

FrecklesFly said...

Hm its on corner of Richard st and Princess st? the nearby intersecting street is Queen ave.

Buzzair said...

Stobie's?

FrecklesFly said...

Yuppo, you just won urself a slice of salty pizza :D *cackles*

Buzzair said...

That's a GREAT pizza place. Glad to see it's still open. I'll take my slice unsalted tho, lol