6.9.05

Movin'&Workin'

Finally moved in the new apartment on Thrusday but couldnt bring rest of big things such as bed, desk, and etc because parents' caravan was long gone in Maine for its vacation so Leigh, my roommate, and I had to wait until Monday to finish it up. Wished had the whole wknd to settle in but at lease we were able to settle in 1/2 decent way with other 1/2 of boxes. In case if any of you weren't sure of where I was located in, its still same ol'Rochy and Leigh was going for MSSE. So she was perfect person to roommate with and for me to get out of parents house. I love my independence and own space too much, 9 months there was long enough. Fair trade through to save up for the Europe trip this summer (definitely worth it!!!!!!!!!!! Wished dearly that could stayed there longer)
Today was the first day back to the work, not thrilled but gotta earn money as usual and working in different postion this time (cashier/salesfloor). Better than saying good bye to daylights for long to work on same postion which had moved to overnights shift.
Off to my sweet home apartment to rest my feet abit and finished up the unpacking.
CHANGES MADE ON THIS BLOG:
way of posting comments were bit different now as the word vertification was set up due to some spam being posted in comments...you guys still can post your comments without having to be a member..just be sure to enter the word vertfication at bottom of page to get it posted :)

No comments: