25.8.05

Still busy

After Aug 10
Even the trip of Europe was over, we still got some more of travelling.. first to Buffalo for a weekend at Jesse's cabin, saw Keith, Kevin, Tiffany, Jess, Matt and his gf... then up to Canada...stop by to see Leigh whos would be my roommate this year :) and stayed at Matt Brownell's neat trailer near the lake for two nights, finally to 195's parents to see them and get some of his things. We could only stay there for one night as the next day was first day of 195's RA training (his job of year while schooling) and I was shacked with a darling girl that I was to babysit for a week...next week would be time to pack up for moving to apt on Sept 1 then going back to my work on Sept 5...no time to real laid off,eh?

Hope to start posting pictures soon, right now we were having bit trouble to download memory card into computer :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

let's get together more often.:)

Anonymous said...

that was me - lore

FrecklesFly said...

haha you got me wondering for a sec! :) Yep that wld be nice, smiles