5.8.05

July 28
Nothing much left to see for all its famous tulips were long gone in may-June, they even have farms of it which reminded me of the tulip farm back in west that I saw when I was young. It sure fascinated me to see an "endless" colorful field of flowers back then. I also didn't see any windmills but we sure did see lot of modern windmills which were use to make electricity in Germany and Netherlands. Stopped at small greenhouse which supposely to have world largest water lily but it was actually second largest water lily for the other kind of lily that was largest cant survive in Netherlands' climate.
Stopped at library where they provided 30minutes of free internet, did the usual things but with limiting time so we went to an internet cafe aft it to work on our travel plan after Brussels, Belgium. Through all those bickering and mind-blogging, 195 and I figured out best way was to fly from Brussels on budget-saving airline, RyanAir, direct to Dublin, Ireland (in my delight that we had time to least visit it) Wanted to have 3 days tour around Ireland but time and money wasn't abundant so Dublin would do for time's beginning.

2 comments:

xFf said...

That's too bad that you can't stay longer in Dublin, because of $$, I hate when that happen.

FrecklesFly said...

yup but least I got to see it :) I thought I wouldnt..smiles