8.8.05

Day of Brussels

July 30
The day of walking enroute lair of Brussels, 195 and I chose the one that seem to be in the middle/lower class part of city, other was in business district and another was in rich part. Started out with the eagerness to wear out the soles of our shoes after a stomach-filling breakfast provided by hostel, quite filling mark my words...went past one of old church, walked through shopping centre with glass roof covering walkway between two buildings, got our hands on Beligan waffle (too sweet and it got syurp that reminded me of sugar cane syurp that my roommate loved for she was from near the New Orleans, where most people use sugar cane syurp rather than maple or else)...went thru Grand Place, an open square of the most oldest and most well preserved buildings around the edge of square of Europe. Flower fesival was held there annually where they made a design with flowers covering the whole square, too bad that day was long gone by the time we were there.

Ah ah time agoinggggggg, sorry got to leave you hanging

2 comments:

proudpetite said...

Welcome Back! It's August 15th and I see that you guys have been back in Mike's blog. Good luck adjusting to the reality.

FrecklesFly said...

yeah, busy with adjusting back here that I havent finished up my blog! Shame on me, good thing for Michael..heh

~Rachy