16.12.05

Winter & North Pole

Nearing to end of my work shift, it was snowing outside (grinning). On my break, TV news and weather said it would be mix snow&rain between 6-9pm, stopped at 9-10pm, then possibly snow at 10-12pm. Sure enough when I got out, my car was covered not with snow any longer, but ice.
Later in evening, gone to Ingle aud. @ SAU @ RIT to watch "Polar Express" (pretty much first animated movie imitating humans beside cartoon characters) Its impressive movie , almost realistic (fluid movement and clear expressions) and it took 2&1/2 years to make. Sure can imagine that long with lot of work and details. It took me 6 hours to make 1-3 minutes flash for website class. This moive was worth to see if you like animation works and children story :)

When driving home, it started raining hails (not snow like news mentioned) and lot of flights were delayed. 195, TallWolf & JewWhoLovesGerman (as TallWolf called him) were lucky to missed it when flying out early this morning. I wished I had digital camera to take their lovely vehicles, which's being left at my apt to babysat, totally encased in ice. (Unf, camera's in other country with 195 :( )

1 comment:

oneninefive said...

Hello there, sure missed you all week, but am glad you had fun car sitting Tallwolf and my cars. The snow, rain and ice along with our cars must have kept you busy.

Now I know the name of the movie being shown on the ride back to Toronto, it looked like a dumb movie with no closed captions. I guess I will have to watch it with closed caption again and decide if it is not a dumb movie. :)

I am already sick of my parents damn slow computer that is also hooked up to dial-up internet.
--
oneninefive