7.2.06

Suspended

Didn't you ever get the feeling where you wanted to be somewhere else or do something else, but couldn't or didn't know where to start? That's where I was now.....Between now until the fall (when I would be schooling) I just knew I wanted to be somewhere for at least 6 months or so, taking break from Rochester. Alas, where? Job? Enough time? Where to start? Argh, I hope I would eventually figured out :) Meanwhile, just enjoy the moments, things would eventually fall in place, grins....

Typing(speaking) of that...195 showed me a biggest snowflake ever to be caught and recorded; it was 38cm wide.. I thought he was billshutting me but nope...(again, never mind those darn ads around it) http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/content_pages/record.asp?recordid=53605

*~*~*~*its snowingggggggggggggggggggggggg*~*~*~Anyone up for snowboarding? :D

3 comments:

oneninefive said...

I'm up for snowboarding, wish we were in the adirondacks or VT with all this snow and wish today was Friday instead of the beginning of the week.

Buzzair said...

I ll be in Rochy in Feb for snowboarding!

FrecklesFly said...

Yea? Which dates, as the Ball Hockey is on Feb 24-26 wknd