23.6.06

Grimes of NYC

I stayed at 195's halfway house (two gals offered their apt. for him to stay temp. during his co-op) in NYC for a week & so before flying out to California for 2 months (little escape from Rochy before the schooling this fall, unf, that take me faraway from 195 :( )
Since I was staying with 195 for an quite length & was only one home during the day, I was "live in maid" in fairness for generous period of visitation & one of things to do. Sure gave apartment a deep cleaning, which meant sweeping almost every inch, dusting, wiping window sills several times, scrubbing walls, floor, countertops, stove, bathroom, and mopping. No matter how many time I swept prior to mopping or wipe sills, there's more dirt. The residents of this apartment did clean regularly, unfortunately, NYC's grime was unbelievable and nearly impossible to get rid of completely.

Least I knew I left this place 95% cleaner for them, here's pix of a beauty of living in NYC :)

3 comments:

Buzzair said...

lol, it looks like your standing and someone else has their feet up.

Laural said...

ewww. make sure you rub your feet in the california sand for a major feet exfoliation!

FrecklesFly said...

yeppie..will be going to beach soon, so far its pool that I go to, hehe :)